October 18-19: OHC Health Action Assembly & Conference
Posted: October 24, 2014
(October 24, 2014)
Register today for this year’s assembly and conference being held at St. Stephen’s Community House in Toronto’s Kensington Market. Topics include:
- The assault on Public Medicare by the Harper Conservative government in Ottawa
- The incursions by private clinics and the private health care industry, and their attempt to bring down the laws that uphold single-tier Medicare in Canada.
- The threat that continued austerity and severe budget cuts mean in Ontario.
- A plan for positive reform to move us off of the defensive and push forward for progressive change.
- A strategy to win that change.
Click here for Registration Form