EVENT: Making a Killing: Everything you want to know about privatization of public hospitals
Posted: May 1, 2023
(May 1, 2023)
Making a Killing:
Everything you want to know about privatization of public hospitals
Wednesday May 3 at 7 p.m.
Briefing & question and answer session
By request of our members and supporters, we are holding a briefing with a question and answer session on the privatization of public hospitals including:
- what the real-world experience of privatization has been across Canada, in the United States and internationally; and,
- what the evidence shows regarding its impacts on quality of care, access to care for patients, health care costs, quality and deregulation for the workforce, and the foundational principle of equity in health care.
You can join and participate in any of the following ways:
- Zoom: To join the session via Zoom, please register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/
meeting/register/ tZ0tceuqrz4iE9OzYM9y_ W43i75Ohbpw-S5n. Afterwards, you will receive an email with a link to join the meeting on Wednesday May 3rd at 7 pm.
- Facebook livestream: To join the session via Facebook livestream, go to https://www.facebook.com/
ontariohealth on Wednesday May 3rd at 7PM to watch and participate in the livestream
- Twitter spaces: To join the session on Twitter through a Twitter Space, go to twitter.com/OntarioHealthC
on Wednesday May 3rd at 7PM, and click on the purple twitter spaces icon that will be at the top of our profile once the meeting has started.
We look forward to seeing you there!